Talent Acquisition at Frontizo Business Services
Views:675 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Frontizo - HR Business Partner (3-5 yrs)
- The HR Business Partner for Frontizo is an exciting role that touches all aspects of Human Resources while directly partnering with the business.
- Components of the role include implementing HR programs such as onboarding, performance management, compensation planning, promotions, employee relations, benefits and leave administration. This role works with a business that is scaling and figures out how to make sure that processes are in place to achieve results through people strategies.
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Partner with talent acquisition to meet the headcount growth goals for the organization, including interviewing, assessing and onboarding.
- End-to-end ownership of performance management, employee lifecycle management, data analytics, and other HR generalist activities.
- Partner with corporate teams to continuously improve programs such as performance management, employee relations, career development and leadership development.
- Analyse data trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues; Investigate employee issues as they arise.
- Provide the management coaching to the line managers.
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; conduct action planning based on survey results.
- Assess employee development training needs and conduct 1:1 / skips connect and/or group training sessions as appropriate.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive high engagement, retention & performance across the site.
- Minimum 3-5 years of combined experience in an HR business partner role and a related HR role such as talent management, leadership development, program management, talent acquisition or compensation
- Master's degree
- Ability to work collaboratively on teams and consult effectively and independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills