Vice President - Human Resource at Freshtohome Foods Private Limited
Views:2002 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
FreshToHome Foods - General Manager - Sales & Marketing (5-8 yrs)
General Manager Sales & Marketing
Freshtohome (www.freshtohome.com or FTH for short), is India's first and largest e-commerce venture for fresh fish and meat with over 4+ Lakh happy customers and dealing with over 6 tons of produce per day.
The venture is headed by CEO - Shan Kadavil, a consumer internet veteran and former India head for Zynga. Shan and team are on the mission of creating India's trusted destination for fresh, chemical free food produce by connecting the farmers & fishermen directly and digitally with the consumers using disruptive technology. FTH's growth has been fast, so much so that, Rajan Anandan, Asia CEO for Google mentioned in the Times of India that FTH is the fastest in Indian e-commerce industry to grow from 0 to $5M revenue.
Launched in August 2015, FTH boasts of an impressive array of investors who have supported the company including Mark Pincus of Zynga, David Krane, CEO of Google Ventures, Rajan Anandan of Google, Pavan Ongole, ex- India Head of Softbank Capital, Walter Kortshack of Kortshack Investments, Pete Briger, Chairman of Fortress Investment Group and Alex Garden (Relic Entertainment, Nexon, MSFT, and Zynga). FTH is currently present in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Trivandrum, Cochin and Trichur.
We are also expanding rapidly to other cities in India and the middle east in the very near future.
General Manager - Marketing/Sales
Freshtohome is looking for dynamic Sales and Marketing professionals who can start our Delhi operations. In this position, you will be setting up operations from scratch, build a productive team and hit the ground running.
Location : Delhi/NCR
Reporting to : CEO/Director
You will be responsible for :
1. Researching the market to understand trends and consumer behaviour.
2. Build and implement marketing strategy which includes ATL and BTL activities for customer acquisition and retention.
3. Develop promotion plans to launch locally relevant product ideas and design competitive pricing.
4. Use customer feedback to realign marketing strategies to increase profitability.
5. Improve service levels and increase efficiency of the operations that can help provide best quality to the customer.
6. Manage the P/L and the city business unit. Prepare & analyse weekly/ monthly reports on city performance requirements help monitor demand forecast.
7. Ensure efficient use of assigned budgets and proper accounting for the funds used.
8. Coordinate with customer support team, digital marketing, logistics and manufacturing to help meet customer needs.
9. Contribute ideas to find solutions that improve delivery operations, packaging and quality of the product.
10. Work with good understanding of relevant laws, regulations and policies.
Required Core Skills :
- High levels of energy to execute and find creative solutions to various problems on daily basis.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to lead the team and work in alignment with the leadership team.
- Knowledge of the city and proficiency in local language is a must.
- Analytical skills to understand consumer behaviour, competitor activity and market trends. Budget and cost analysis experience required.
- Knowledgeable about principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Understanding quality requirements for the products and customer service.
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Proficiency in digital marketing skills
- 5-7 years of experience in FMCG/retail/telecom or any Food industry would be preferable.
- Graduate or and MBA
- SEO certification would be an added advantage
You will be part of the madness and thrill of speed of growing the business. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur.
You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.