Fresh VnF - Supply & Demand Planning Manager (3-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create statistical forecast reports, gather, analyze and validate data, execute statistical modeling software, improve forecasting, summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts.
- Generate daily statistical forecasts based on historical sales trends.
- Generate Demand and Supply plan for the Department.
- Review sales plans & demand drivers - Present, solicit and assess feedback on the various forecasts from all stakeholders.
- Provide input to sales & operational planning in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Track inventory across multiple locations and create a supply plan to replenish inventory
- Projecting supply risks in a timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to the supply and demand planning process
- Ensuring the business has optimized stock levels at multiple locations.
- Suggesting changes to inventory warehousing to meet increased or reduced demand.
- Stock management in terms of inventory monitoring and control, coordination with warehouse teams.
- Efficiently manage inventory in the system to ensure fulfillment and reduce wastage.
- Support management with what-if scenarios pertaining to risk assessment and mitigation.
- 5+ years of experience in a Supply Chain or Demand / Supply Planning role in the Ecommerce/ FMCG industry is required.
- Excellent communication skills. Should have the ability to influence and collaborate with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.