HR Associate II at Fresh Prints
Views:1897 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Fresh Prints - Associate - Finance (2-5 yrs)
Finance Associate - Fresh Prints
- Looking for kick-ass people who would love to have international exposure and are interested in working for a popular company based out of New York City. We need a focused team player who has excellent communication skills and attention to detail!
Job Responsibilities :
- As a member of our Finance Team, you're going to have wide ranging responsibilities and goals.
On a day to day basis, this means :
1. Managing invoices by :
a. Applying check and Venmo payments to invoices
b. Taking card payments over the phone.
c. Applying discounts and refunds to invoices
2. Managing general payments by :
a. Filing Purchase orders with universities to get invoices paid
b. Calling promotional product suppliers and making payments over phone
c. Improving and automating the payment process
3. Managing Printer payments by :
a. Ensuring we are billed correctly and consistently by the printers.
b. Scheduling and recording payments to printers
c. Responding to all printer enquiries regarding pricing and payment
4. Issuing gift cards to customers :
5. Preparing monthly job costing reports by collecting data and summarizing the report
6. Collecting data for and drafting a twice a month email with metrics that is sent to the entire company
7. Answering general questions from customers and Campus Managers
8. The Unknown - we're always looking to find new ways to improve and we also want you to take ownership over projects you think can add value
More Job Details :
- You will be working with our Finance Team in Hyderabad as well as reporting directly to the Director of Finance in New York City.
- Timing will be around 5:30 PM to 3:30 AM (8am-6pm EST).
- The office is located in the city of Nawabs, Biryani and Irani Chai: Hyderabad!
- We want someone with 2 years of work experience. However, we are open to hiring people with less experience if you can demonstrate your skills!
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English are a must!
- At the end of the day, we're confident that you'll love this role because we'll train you, set goals, and then give you the keys. You'll be held directly responsible for driving results, the way you were for your own business.
- And you'll do that surrounded by a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and ambitiou people who'll challenge you to grow everyday. Come join us!
- Other perks include board gaming in office (we are very competitive!), Thirsty Thursdays, alternate Friday parties and tons of team building activities