HR Manager at Freight Commerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:818 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Freight Tiger - Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
About the Role:
As a Product Manager you'll start your journey at Freight Tiger with what is best for our customers. That can be hard, but we refuse to settle, given we are a customer-obsessed company. We are committed to figuring out what matters to our customers and then doing everything in our power to deliver it. We are looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about solving customer problems and who has demonstrated success working backwards from ambiguous customer needs, translating them into disruptive, successful products that delight customers. In this role, you will be defining strategy/product vision through feature definition, prioritization, positioning, naming, go-to-market/adoption and P&L.
You will put to use best of breed technologies and design thinking to accomplish this at a scale that has never been done before in the logistics industry.
- Own the pipeline creation - Create more opportunities/deals for the sales team to engage through outbound, inbound and nurturing channels.
- Own the entire product life cycle for products at Freight Tiger from inception, to strategic planning, delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking and ongoing product management, enhancement, and development.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Customer Support and Sales to deeply understand and address product needs.
- Work with the leadership team to understand the customer and their needs/concerns and define solutions.
- Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and create business impact through effective planning, business analysis and operational data metrics, and by driving execution with operations and technology teams.
- Manage payments and operational processes.
- Create product specification documents and conduct product specification reviews with key stakeholders.
- Analyze product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Define and track metrics that measure the success of your product/features, including adoption and growth.
- Hold external communications with customers to understand their needs closely.
- B.Tech/B.E. in any stream, MS/MBA from a Tier-1 institute.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a B2B startup.
- Passion for technology and tracking developments in tech/logistics industry.
- Knowledge of project management and design tools like Jira, Wireframing (Sketch / Figma), Trello etc.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies like Scrum.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Strong influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to craft clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.
- High problem solving and customer-centric mindset.
- Strong passion for data-driven decision making i.e. extremely high focus on analytics.
- You are technically tuned and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within an organization, from engineers to senior leadership.
- To be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.