FreeCharge - Senior Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Role : Senior Business Analyst
Job Description :
- FreeCharge, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited, is a digital financial platform revolutionizing technology with financial services.
- Our focus is to create an ecosystem of innovative products and features which enable seamless transactions, without the need for cash. Our teams consist of young and vibrant minds uplifting the zeal of the organization.
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 1-4 Years
Day to Day Responsibilities :
- Work as a part of the Portfolio Insights team to understand the consumer behavior and drive Portfolio growth across all the categories
- Work closely with Product, Policy & Risk to manage the Pre-approved Program for Financial Services both from business growth perspective as well as Risk Analytics
- Building a reporting/Bi framework for Risk teams within the organization
- Support tactical & strategic risk analytics initiatives for various Products
Business Knowledge : Develop business context and knowledge. Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning.
Communication : Independently manage communication with partners
- Effectively contribute and add value to cross functional initiatives. Train and coach others in the organization. Seek to learn from other areas within the site to improve analytic approaches for the team.
- It's a cross-functional role in which candidate must work across departments (Product / Technology / QA etc.), come up with recommendations to drive Portfolio growth
- Mining the data and implementing predictive/scoring models etc. to enable the Decision Support System to improve the user experience.
You Are Good At :
- Proficient in Formulating Analytical methodology, identifying trends and patterns with data
- Hypothesis testing, Knowledge of Segmentation
- Functional knowledge of Machine Learning
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, R/Python
- Familiarity with RDBMS - Teradata/ Oracle, etc
- Good domain knowledge in Banking, NBFC, Fintech