FreeCharge - Deputy Manager - Legal - LLB + CS (4-6 yrs)
Work With Us :
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, were a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel wow. At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. Were on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
Do you have a knack for interacting with people? Are you comfortable traveling within the city? If you do, come on over.
We are looking for the Deputy Manager who is responsible for the effective provision of legal advisory, company law compliances and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks for the Company.
Title: Deputy Manager
Experience: 4-6 yrs
Education: Law graduate or post graduate from a reputed law school and Qualified Company Secretary.
Legal risk management
- Evaluate the impact of all major changes in the law and assesses the impact on the policies and operating procedures
- Review and provide legal advice on product notes, process notes, operation flows.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice especially on contracts.
Contract management :
- Draft and update templates for the new and existing business models, products & services
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions
Company Law Compliances :
- Undertake Board Meeting/AGMs
- Ensuring compliance to company law compliances
Sounds Like You?
- Three to five years experience ideally in the legal department of a leading organisation in Banking, Insurance, Financial services, e-payments, with a proven track record in regulatory compliance, contract drafting & negotiation.
- Proven track record of adding value to an organisation through the development of comprehensive business contracts that mitigate monetary and non-monetary risks.
- Strong analysis and interpretations skills.
- Good presentation & influencing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCians, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?