Recruitment Team at Freecharge
Views:3972 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FreeCharge - Deputy Manager - Finance Operations (3-8 yrs)
Who are we looking for?
Role Title: Assistant / Deputy Manager
Experience: 3-7 Yrs.
Educational Qualification - B. Com / MBA
- Responsible for doing day to day finance operation activities ensuring zero leakages and adequate controls
- Doing accounting and book closure at month end
- Should have strong technical understanding of accounting principles and demonstrate competence in their application
- Ensure daily recon of transactions between internal and external systems, bank reconciliations etc
- Responsible for identifying and plugging leakages in the system
- Responsible for driving automation projects and coordinating with cross functional teams for the same.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting various cross functional teams from finance side
- Able to liaison with external parties for closure of open items if any.
- Understand & work towards closure of reconciliation items
- Responsible for AR accounting, Monthly Accruals, General Ledger maintenance including monthly closing activities, Regulatory Reporting etc.
- Cater to Statutory and Internal Audit requirements and respond to Auditors' comments and ensure that all observations are adequately addressed.
- Graduate/Post, with at least 2-3 years of experience in handling finance operations.
- Candidates with High level understanding of risk & controls / compliance
- Understanding of financial applications Oracle Financials, SAP, Tally etc.
- Should have strong communication skills and able to positively influence behaviour's and outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate business processes
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and introduce these into the immediate work area and also across the wider team.
- Should have experience of handling internal and statutory audits