Talent Acquisition - Human Resources at Franklin Templeton
Views:18886 Applications:1039 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Franklin Templeton - Strategic Business Consultant (5-10 yrs)
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Strategic Business Consultant - Client Analytics group responsible for?
To act as an intermediary/consultant with senior leaders of Franklin Templeton's various business groups to develop strategic business plans. This role will support North American Advisory Services which includes US Retail Sales, Institutional Sales, RIA, DCIO/VAIO, Separate Accounts and Canada Sales
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Strategic Business Consultant?
- Work with Sr Sales Leadership to identify key business priorities.
- Support Sales Leaders in formulating and executing strategic plans
- Liaison between support partners on behalf of Sales Management
- Work with field and internal Sales staff to provide analytical support, identify challenges and envisage solutions.
- Ability to engage and provoke thought leadership during strategy sessions with management.
- Utilize research and analytical data to support and guide leadership to stated objectives.
- Ability to communicate complex data to management in a useful manner
- Conduct analysis on key business metrics
- Drive and communicate insights from various analyses to sales leaders.
- Provide guidance to sales support team on business requirements
- Conduct CBA analysis
- Develop high level program & project plans in line with business objectives
Collaborate with project managers from various business groups.
- Provide ongoing communication to Management & Sales Leaders regarding project
- Manage resources effectively to meet project timelines.
- Manage various projects
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be Successful?
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA from a Premier B-School
- 5-7 years of project management experience
- 3+ yrs financial services or mutual fund experience
- Experience with workflow design analysis and data analysis
- Experience handling multiple deliverables, developing strong interdepartmental relationships, as well as strong oral and written communication skills
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings with senior management
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects which are global in scope.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, CRM's and Visio
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Able to cultivate interpersonal customer and co-worker relationships
PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING:
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of management
- Ability to use technical skills and creativity to graphically represent concepts
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork track record
- Ability to run productive meetings
- Familiarity with FT Institutional business development/cycle
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Work is performed under very general direction; participates in determining objectives of assignment
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems; ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives
- Strong ability to manage resources to accomplish project objectives
- Ability to identify project objectives, scope, and approach.
Ability to travel on an as needed basis
- Work Timings: 2:00PM to 11:00PM
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards- the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also cover employee's dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life insurance for protection of employees- families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- HDFC ATM on the campus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.