Franchise Manager - Packaged Drinking Water (8-15 yrs)
1. To ensure appointment, setting up and operation of franchisee AND THEIR MANPOWER as per the Annual Business Plan.
2. To work on the costing/ pricing framework with the franchise.
3. To ensure appointment of Distributor as per Annual Business plan (including replacement of vacant positions)
4. To ensure maintenance of system and documentation (TC/ PC report, Beat Plan) as per the set norms.
5. To ensure that the franchisee achieves the budgeted sales targets as per the Annual Business Plan.
6. To ensure the placement of POP in the market through the franchisee.
7. To ensure reporting issues to the HO, on progress of appointment of manpower and stockiest and reporting.
8. To ensure timely collection of outstanding performs and submission of - C- forms and franchisee fee.
9. To monitor the RM / PM and finished goods- inventories, regularly.
10. To follow up with HO officials (marketing, technical, accounts etc.) for providing the required support to the franchisees.
11. To ensure timely payments to the suppliers of franchisees.
12. To coordinate with the Modern Trade, Institutional and HoReCa teams.
13. To ensure timely submission of weekly and other reports.
14. To monitor daily, primary and secondary sales of franchisees.
15. To monitor competitor activity and report the same to the management.
16. To ensure range selling and also a launch plan of the new SKU.
17. To ensure plant upgradation as per the quality requirements at PAPL.
18. To ensure product quality as per PAPL norms and reporting all quality related complaints to the management.