Franchise Alpha - Client Service Manager (3-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Client Services Manager who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board. The Client Services Manager will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison between the client and customer service. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
Client Services Manager responsibilities
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
Client Services Manager skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field required
- 3+ years- experience in customer service role
- 1+ years- experience in management position preferred
- Proven ability to utilize the Salesforce contact platform required
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.