Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:5935 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Fractal Analytics - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (7-10 yrs)
Company Description :
Fractal is a leading provider of consumer analytics to Insurance carriers, Consumer Banks, CPG and Retail companies. Fractal's analytical solutions help companies across the globe enhance profitability by powering their customer management efforts with scientific decision making.
Position Expectations :
- Develop and own a global digital marketing road map to support lead generation and brand building
- Conceptualize and manage all integrated marketing campaigns, and identify and evaluate innovative client acquisition and branding opportunities
- Own brand image of Fractal's social platforms- brand page image, and plan and execute engagement programs to increases -Fractal's visibility amongst target audiences- clients, prospects, industry influences, and prospective employees
- Review and edit copy of landing page, e mailers, display ads, social banners and paid ads
- Analyze and implement all on going on-page and off page SEO efforts at regular intervals
- Track, measure, learn, implement and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals. Report impact by publishing weekly and monthly reports
- Plan, execute and measure experiments to leverage client acquisition and conversation tests
- Collaborate with design team to create landing pages, e mailers, display ads, and social banners and incorporate design and engagement features that will optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies that will enable improving user experience, measurement and reporting, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption wherever applicable
- Identify new social channels and relevant groups that will increase Fractal's visibility in front of its target audience.
- Collaborate with agencies and vendors for smooth enablement of achieving goals and optimizing marketing spend
- Optimize Marketing CRM system by incorporating best practices to execute various types of campaigns ( drip, nurture), and reporting ( real, batch ), and identify new features and processes that will enable improving overall experience of target users and stakeholders visibility on impact.
- Own and execute system integration of existing and new tools that will improve overall impact measurement, execution of campaigns, and overall visibility of Fractal in front of target audience.
- Manage the progression and development of team members
Technology Experience :
Must have hands on experience on any of the following marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, and impact analysis experience on Sales Force and Google Analytics. HTML 5 and Drupal knowledge will be added advantage.
- 7- 10 years of experience in marketing, of which digital marketing has been a core role for most years, in B-to-B industry
- Ability to manage and coach the digital team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, landing pages, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Curiosity to learn, creativity to innovate and willingness to be flexible in achieving the end results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education : MBA in Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.