Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:7749 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Supply Chain Analytics - Manufacturing Domain (4-6 yrs)
- Understand the business problem and the key drivers that influence it from a data point of view
- Provide insights in a usable format to support management decisions and drive efficiencies.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and understand the business problem from their point of view
- Translate business requirements to analytical solutions and key usable deliverable formats
- Work independently taking ownership of complete solutions and deliverables
- Analyze large volumes of data to gain Insight and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to all stakeholders
Key requirements :
- Minimum graduate degree with 4 to 5 year of overall experience and a significant experience in analytics projects in relevant areas
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, processing large datasets, ETL tools, data manipulations, data cleaning etc
- Working knowledge of visualization tools like tableau
- Manufacturing and supply chain domain knowledge is a good to have
- Fluent English is a must (both orally and in writing) and analytical skills
- Proficient in using various MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) tools
- Customer focus - Should be able to manage multiple stake holders spread across geographies
Good to have :
- Exposure to advanced manufacturing analytics, asset performance tracking, CAPEX, ROI, Operational performance measurement and analysis
- Experience in improving manufacturing processes through lean, six sigma or any other statistical techniques
- Strong and extensive experience in data processing in SSIS
Education : MBA/Graduate in Industrial Engineering/Manufacturing/Operations/Systems or related domains
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.