Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:2351 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Senior Consultant - Data Engineering (5-6 yrs)
The person will be working in the Data Quality (DQ) Engineering team.
- Looking for candidate who have experience in any one of the domain - customer, product B2B, product B2C and finance respectively.
Job description :
- Analyze DQ dashboard, understand key drivers of deviation to good data and pro-actively:
- Clean-up data (where no business judgement required) directly in the systems or using EIM data services via tickets for mass load requests.
- Contact relevant data specialists and/or steward (in markets or businesses) to request data clean-up and further root cause analysis on the process or people side coordinate the clean-up until completion of PDCA cycle making sure activities done are made visible in the PDCA files and proof point of success can be actively communicated
- Contact via the Business Information Owners/Experts the Business process owners/Experts in case root causes linked to a global process or process adherence .
- Test and validate new data rules for his/her data domain area and provide input for continuous improvement (rules refinement) by raising CR, in close connection with the Business Information Owner/Expert of his/her data domain
- Support change control process of data rules as SME, evaluating impact on clean-up based on data rules, e.g. defining new work instruction or governance
- For defined E2E deployment programs per market, support the DQIP Program Lead on detailing the cleansing plan (3 to 9 months before program data migration start - get clean in legacy phase- and after data migration - stay clean in PIL phase) and execute it for his/her area, in close contact with the market data stewards, specialists and the EIM DQ manager for markets
Skills Required :
- 5+ years- experience as business analyst, data specialist or data engineer
- Experience with data migration projects
- Hands on experience in SAS/R
- Experience in ETL
- SAP knowledge, technical field names etc, able to understand and create technical specifications
- Detailed and hands-on experience/ knowledge of a specific master data domain: Consumer product, B2B product, finance, customer
- Very good analytical skills, knowledgeable in data profiling.
- Experience in international environment and large size / complex business environment
- Very good structure and communication skills in an international environment: 30% of the role is about connecting with people and coordinating work by others.
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Trillium, IDQ, P2P process is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.