Director - Human Capital at Fractal Analytics
Views:1854 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Fractal Analytics - Product Implementation Specialist - B2B (8-10 yrs)
Fractal is looking for an Implementation Specialist for our product on business experimentation (B2B product). This person will be in charge of setting up and getting the product live for a new client as well as ongoing service support (business and technical) for existing client. This person will work closely with the Product Development team in discussing client feedback, post-implementation reviews and document lessons learned.
- Lead product implementation for multiple clients
- Improve product by notifying development team of product issues and make suitable recommendations on product features that can be incorporated.
- Communicate with the product development/ product management team regarding all implementation related customizations
- Understand and manage evolving client expectations. Execute timely Communication and Change Management.
- Investigate, analyse and recommend solutions for client implementation issues, including on-site visits, when appropriate, to maintain client satisfaction and continued engagement.
- Implement and track key metrics to analyse performance relative to customer service.
- Oversee the development and execution of training associated with implementation.
- Coordinate training activities, including, but not limited to, training materials and scheduling training locations and classes. Work with process owners to ensure training documentation is appropriate for classes. (Note: process owners are responsible for developing and delivering the training materials).
- Participate in implementation proposal reviews.
- Participate in recruitment activities to expand the implementation team.
Qualification & Experience :
- 8-10 years of demonstrable experience implementing Products in a B2B scenario.
- Desire to strongly lead clients. Ability to assess/ evaluate client requirements against proposed scope of implementation, manage plan
- Strong orientation for customer satisfaction through follow-up and client responsiveness.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually
- Flexibility to travel across locations in US, UK and Europe for implementation requirements.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources based on requirement; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans
Education : A Bachelor's / Master's degree or equivalent with relevant product implementation experience
Redirection Link - please apply though the external Fractal Analytics link
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.