Fractal Analytics - Manager - Global Procurement (3-5 yrs)
Role Brief: Performance-driven professional with 3-5 years of rich combined expertise in Strategic sourcing & procurement operations with key focus on savings & optimal utilization of resources, driving Strategic sourcing & procurement initiatives to realize bottom-line results and enhance business efficiency in the pursuit of organizational objectives across diverse set of industries.
Brief about Fractal & Team:
Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
Our global procurement team is hiring procurement professional who has prior extensive experience working with global vendors (US, Europe & APAC), who can manage & source global vendors and has an acumen to independently formulate SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) in order to templatize the procurement process. If you are an exceptional procurement enthusiast and loves to push the boundaries to solve complex sourcing & procurement problems using innovative solutions, then we would like to talk with you.
- Strategic Global Sourcing
- Global Procurement
- Global Vendor Engagement
- Governance & Compliances
- Global Contract Management
- Source to Pay management
- Execution excellence (project management and high-quality delivery)
- Executive Presence (story telling, client management)
- People leadership (team presence, discuss feedback and manage career of team)
- Business Acumen (manage budget, commercial negotiation)
1. Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Assess the current spend and stimulate to seek the current supply market opportunities.
- Spearhead cost analysis and categorize suitable suppliers to attain highest savings with on time quality deliverables.
- Apply best sourcing principles to control negotiation and minimize cost & risk within an acceptable timeframe.
- Strategize the short/long term directions by tracking results & assessing supplier's capabilities as a continuous course of action to attain organizational expectations.
- Screen supplier credentials globally & on boarding supplier to create healthy supplier database (globally).
- Partner with business division leadership to develop a Sourcing & Procurement Annual Plan that will include project specifications, resource allocation, and procurement actions by specific fiscal year
- Prepare periodic Sourcing & Procurement status reports including quarterly reviews and newsletters for stakeholders.
- Enrich ethical & transparent approaches while engaging in transactions with suppliers to meet organizational values.
- Lead sourcing & procurement projects worldwide .
2. Global Vendor Engagement
- Induct highly rated suppliers with superior market credentials with an objective to fulfill organizational desires.
- Facilitate Reverse Auction & Forward Auction, preparing eRFX- s, generating cost/service comparison matrixes.
- Continuous Networking with suppliers to encourage them to honour best proposals on continuous basis.
- Encourage competitions among suppliers to fetch a competitive & healthy proposal.
- Apply best in class methodology for supplier evaluation and credential verification.
- Handle dispute with suppliers for deliverable conflicts.
3. Governance & Compliances
- Record keeping for future references and audits in order to omit shortfalls
- Framing policies based on best & globally accepted practices inorder to streamline processes.
- Lead the Internal or External Audits to attain zero discrepancies in any transaction.
- Knowledge sharing on requirement gaterhings, verify purchase / service orders, tracking TAT and saving mechanism, Post transaction assessment and case studies.
- Establish periodic update calls/meetings with global colleagues- to discuss optimum utilization, staffing, requirement gathering, performance, quality issues and upcoming projects.
- Communicate information and insight with global colleagues on initiatives / processes in the global offices.
- Identify and implement best practices to support the continuous improvement of sourcing knowledge base and best practices.
- Meet and monitor annual commitments, metrics, productivity, and quality standards.
- Maintain accurate administration and validation of projects and savings.
4. Source to Pay & Payable Management
- Manage purchase indents and apply sourcing strategies to source quality vendors.
- Source vendors and service providers inline with organisational mandate.
- Verify and approve invoices for scheduling weekly payment batches.
- Updating vendors on payment status and verifying vendor ledger on bi-annual basis.
- Ensure best credit utilisation of each vendor.
5. Contract Management
- Draft and execute Master Agreements, SOW, Addendum's to meet purchasing objectives with effective collaboration with legal and contract team
- Review and redline legal vendor documents to highlight risk to decision makers
- Negotiate contract terms with global vendors to fetch best deal and minimize business risk
- Record keeping of all vendor documents to facilitate proper track of active & passive contracts
- Reporting deviation to stakeholders about Contract Vs Deliverables.
The Person: Experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge on supply chain management with an IT/ITES organisation on global front.
- Expert-level proficiency in Ms-office packages i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, Power point
- Strong understanding and experience on ERP and management tools & application.
Good to Have:
- Budget formulation knowledge with statistical analysis
- Familiarity with sourcing & procurement tools
- Familiarity with Project Management Aspect
Any Graduate. Certification in Supply chain is desirable.
1. Only Female candidates preferred.
2. Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.