HR at Fractal Analytics
Views:3791 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fractal Analytics - Lead/Manager - Finance (8-12 yrs)
About Fractal Analytics :
As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through a deep understanding of consumers and better data-driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation, and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
About the role :
As a senior member of the Business Finance team, this role would be responsible for financial planning & analysis and strategy, to drive the top line of the business and drive down operational costs. This position would be reporting to the head of Business Finance
Key responsibility areas:
- Prepare, review and publish monthly management reports within defined timelines
- Provide periodic analysis of budget vs actual financials at the client and practice level and provide insightful analysis on business performance through key drivers that help improve margins
- Implementation & follow up on strategic actions & KPIs
- Facilitate the Business reviews with data and analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Prepare periodic forecasts (product-wise, client-wise etc) in consultation with business leaders and functional teams
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions.
- Development of annual budgeting process and operational plans, coordinate budget reviews and corporate budget consolidation
- Implement Business Intelligence Tools and publish periodic Dashboard reports
- Support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, acquisition analysis, etc.
- Regularly benchmark cost/P&L of competition to identify opportunities to better revenue / improve profitability
- Perform margin and pricing analysis to support key business initiatives as required
- Oversees the overall receivable process including credit, collections, and accounts receivable operations
- Simplify and improve existing processes and co-ordinate month-end closing with the corporate finance team
- Standardize processes and procedures and continuously improve the financial and operational processes
- Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst
- 8 - 12 years of experience in managing FP&A role independently
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skill set, understanding of financial/transactional data, and root cause analysis
- Experience in budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Revenue analysis, Modeling, etc
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and information into clear actionable initiatives
- Exposure to any ERP (MS Dynamics 365 / Oracle / SAP)
- Expertise in Excel including pivot tables, PowerPoint and related tools.
- Accurate and detail oriented with the ability to develop and implement standardized processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to diverse audiences
- Self-starter / Team player, ability to work collaboratively across functions/regions, influence others, multi-task, and work with stretch goals and deadlines
- Experience with consulting firms preferred
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.