Fractal Analytics - Consultant - Analytics - Tableau (0-2 yrs)
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision making process. In 2007, the company became India's second-largest analytics company.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK, Ukraine and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work Institute, and recognized as a Cool Vendor and a Vendor to Watch by Gartner.
- 6 Months -2 years of experience in Analytics & Visualizations & good project work experience using with experience in CPG (FMCG) /Retail domain Experience in desirable. The incumbent will lead and engage with client teams to understand, define, design and develop data-driven BI solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Understand the business requirements/ questions to be answered
- Work with client to align on KPIs and data sources to be used
- Define visuals and key KPIs that enable speed to insight
- Design and align on mock-ups
- Perform data extraction and data transformation processes to create the data set required for the dashboard
- Develop the dashboard based on mock-ups finalized and perform UAT
- Implement feedback from business users and create final version of the solution
- Automate the refresh process using data transformation tools
- Conduct workshop and train users for higher solution adoption
Work Experience & Qualification:
- 6 Months - 2 Years of experience in Tableau & Business consulting
- Good Experience in Tableau Projects (involved in the complete lifecycle viz., requirement gathering, data modeling / scripting, developing and testing
- Knowledge of data transformation tools like Alteryx, KNIME, SQL, Hive will be an added advantage
- Must have experience in CPG/FMCG domain
- BI Reporting
- Tableau Desktop & Server implementation including live connections with databases like SAP, SQL, Hadoop, etc.
- Client management
- Problem solving and good communication skills
- BTech / BE with relevant experience
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.