Fractal Analytics - Associate - Analytics (0-2 yrs)
About Fractal Analytics :
As a global analytics firm that helps Fortune 500 companies gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions, we help deliver insight, innovation and impact through predictive analytics and visual storytelling.
And, as a place to work, we are a Glassdoor open company, with a focus on learning and growth. We have strictly banned the use of the word - resource- and reinforce the value of Respect and Fairness. In fact, we were recently recognized as one of - India's Best Companies to work for in 2017- !
Position Expectations :
- Delivering Insight, Impact, Innovation
- Deliver standardized outputs for our Fortune 100 customers (Reporting, ETL, Data refresh, well defined change requests from clients)
- Understanding business requirements and addressing them with solutions
- Execute and manage production runs and activities & Database setup
- New Product Mappings
- End to End Process Execution.
- Own the Quality of Service (QoS) for the assigned deliveries - accuracy and timelines
- Analyze, document and fix the issues encountered during day-to-day deliveries
- MIS Creation & Documentation
- Ad-hoc requests from Other Fractal Teams
- Email/Lync communication regarding deliveries
- Basic communication, Client interaction (only need based)
- Continuous operational efficiency
Qualification & Experience :
The Person must have:
Experience : 0 - 2 yrs working experience on SQL/R/Python/PowerBi/Tableau
- Should have hands-on Ms-Office.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation & Aptitude Skills
Education : B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent.
Applicants will be redirected to the careers page where they will have to register in order for their candidature to be taken forward.