Senior HR Executive at Fraazo
Views:656 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Fraazo - Quality & Training Manager - Call Center Operations (8-15 yrs)
Quality Assurance Manager:
1) 2+ years of experience in call center Quality Audit & Training.
2) Excellent written communication skills to develop SOPs & scripts, train executives.
3) Salary range up to 60k per month.
4) Previous experience in using tech solutions for quality auditing is a must.
- Personally execute audits to ensure quality & consistency across all verticals like chat, call, email, etc.,
- Create, edit, and maintain scripts, knowledge base, SOPs, quality assurance documentation, and scorecards for different verticals.
- Review and analyze quality data at the individual, team, and larger levels.
- Establish end-to-end feedback communication to TLs and Executives, ensure each team is meeting the qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Scale QA through technology and/or process improvements.
- Generate reports analyzing trends and insights from QA data. Share feedback & improve Team and individual performance.
- Leads and shapes the development of Audit standards including monitoring systems and processes.
- Plan, develop, and provide training to all the required executives to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure that all QA Analysts are meeting statistical targets and provide action plans for those that fall below expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with a specific focus on contact center-centric operations by creating scripts, summarizing data, tell a story.
- 2+ years of call center/contact center experience with progressive responsibility; supervisory and/or coaching experience preferred.
- Experience working in a QA-focused role with an emphasis on data gathering and reporting as well as the development and delivery of QA programs.
- Bilingual/Multi-lingual a plus.
- Experience with quality assurance tech solutions is a must.
- Proven organizational, communication, and informal leadership skills in the same domain.
- The ability to work in a startup environment: which means being transparent in your work, what's going well, what's not.