Founding Team/Technology Engineering Manager - EduTech Startup - IIT/IIM/NIT/BITS/ISB (3-7 yrs)
This is an equity-only role.
Looking for a mature and energetic person.
- Shall be at a point where he wants to try out something new or entrepreneurial and can invest time into it.
- Any experience in the early-stage startup side will be a big plus.
- The current co-founders are mature business professionals with quality education, work experience in India and abroad, and entrepreneurial exposure.
- They can grow the venture, open doors, and bring in investors. They are looking to add an experienced CTO as a core founding team.
- Lead the technology division with new-age technologies and processes
- Build on the vision for the organization by technology being an enabler
- Identify new opportunities and develop products and processes in line with cutting-edge technologies
- Vendor identification, negotiations, and relationship management
- Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner
- Define tech stacks for the organization with a focus on digitization
The Successful Applicant :
- Experience in building scalable products, platforms, and modern technologies
- Largely experienced in the internet/ e-commerce industry, B2C platforms, start-up setups
- Hands-on experience in digital initiatives, big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, and business intelligence solutions
- Ability to convert data into usable modern technology-driven solutions
- Experience on Google cloud-related tech stacks is a must
- Understanding vendor partnerships and taking cost-conscious decisions
- Envisioning a strategy and growth plans and executing the same
- Open to an assignment-based arrangement that eventually gets converted into an employment
What's On Offer :
Lead the technology vertical for a budding organization in the Edtech industry with a focus on implementing new-age technologies and driving the vision
About Us - We are a team of IIT/IIM / Symbiosis Alumni transforming towards the future of Education/Learning, creating opportunities for individuals with a next-generation tech-enabled platform. www.talentserve.org