Founder's Office Staff - Finance & Strategy - FMCG/eCommerce (2-8 yrs)
Founder's Office Staff - Finance & Strategy
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and establish powerful business and data knowledge while working closely with other departments to optimize and execute strategic partnerships.
- Cross Functional Data Management by coordinating from different stakeholders.
- Prepare Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly MIS and presentations for investor meets / catchups.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Work closely with legal and Company Secretary, on a case-to-case basis, and manage all the paperwork.
- Control a part of Operational Cost
- Involvement in new projects / initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Decent understanding of Financials
- Good with numbers and hence strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Should be a self-starter and Multitasker.
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team player.
- Delivering results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with external stakeholders and internal colleagues at all levels
- Deeply motivated, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential
What you can expect:
- Exposure to a platform that welcomes and appreciates your creativity and hard work.
- Experience in FMCG or E-Commerce industry.
- Graduate/PG degree in any field (minimum).