Head - Human Resources at Fork Media
Views:5986 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Fork Media - Assistant Manager/Manager - Brand Strategy (2-5 yrs)
We are looking to hire dynamic, passionate & self-driven candidates at Fork Media Group
Below mentioned is the detailed company profile & job description for your reference.
- Fork leverages online, mobile and video platforms to create innovative, turnaround solutions for advertisers and publishers, alike.
- We create advertiser focused content, craft innovative ad engagements and use data to match audience to brands. Fork Media works with publishers to unlock alternative revenue streams and with advertisers to create longer-term engagement with their target consumer.
- At Fork our ads are carefully customized and then syndicated through a strong network of web publishers, allowing content to reach consumers across the globe.
These are our content brands:
1) Curly Tales http://curlytales.com/
Curly Tales is an influencer led travel & lifestyle content platform to help discerning travellers pick the best of what life has to offer. We focus on tapping into audiences aspirations through our travel & one-minute videos.
2) Mashable https://in.mashable.com/
Mashable is a global, multi- platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
3) Hauterfly http://thehauterfly.com/
Hauterfly is the modern Indian woman's destination for the latest fashion trends, celebrity style, beauty tips & lifestyle updates.
4) Askmen https://in.askmen.com/
Askmen India is the ultimate destination for all the latest news about Fitness, Diet, Health, Sex, Style, Grooming, Tech, Weight Loss for Indian men.
5) IGN https://in.ign.com/
IGN is the premier online destination for gaming, movies, comics and everything you're into. You will find the latest reviews, exclusive news, videos, screenshots, and so much more.
Current Head Count: 250
Designation: AM/Manager Brand Strategy
- The Branded Content Strategy Manager brings together content strategy, content creation, design, development and production to create cross-platform storytelling experiences for us that change the way we think and engage audiences in unexpected and relevant ways.
1) Working closely with partners in Sales and video production team, he/she develops branded content ideas and concepts to be proposed to potential clients.
2) He/She has a track record of understanding brand stories and their objectives to create custom creative opportunities that leverage a full spectrum of digital media formats including articles, interactives and videos.
3) The Branded Content Strategy Manager is deeply involved and integrated into the full spectrum of the realms services and products.
4) He/She will be expected to contribute with ideas, concepts and solutions as they are pitched to potential partners and clients and execute and/or coordinate the creation of the production, design, development and delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.