Manager - TA at Ola Cabs
Views:3167 Applications:702 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Foodpanda - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-3 yrs)
We are a food experience company serving India's foodies since 2012. Our vision is to deliver happiness through food to every foodie in the country while offering them the most seamless and amazing food experience. With our focus on technology and delivery logistics, we intend to become the one stop destination for all your food needs. With us joining one of India's most largest mobility platform- Ola, we have entered a new phase of reinvention and energized efforts to make a difference in the market with untapped opportunities. Today, we have the capability to leverage Ola's technological prowess and cross market our offerings to a customer reach of more than 100 million Indian customers. Serving 150+ cities with 20k+ restaurants on the platform, we are one of the most resilient teams eager to work with talented and passionate professionals across functions
Job Description for Business Analyst:
- The central Sales team enables the city sales team to be effective by leading the Sales planning efforts, and share deep insights from transactional data to shape the priorities of the sales efforts
- Business analysts will work with Program managers and/or leaders in the central sales team to own both recurring and need based sales related efforts including but not limited to Restaurant universe definition, Expansion of selection in selected cuisines / price point etc., developing the value proposition to onboard / deepen restaurant relationships etc.
- The analyst needs to be good at structuring problems, developing the analysis needed to enable decision making and automate the reporting of on going metrics that will be used in periodic reviews by Supply leadership
- Role will need good knowledge of SQL and MS Excel, in addition to a willingness to learn on the fly and execute quickly
Candidate qualification / experience for BA
- Graduate from top tier engineering colleges having experience in Business analysis, Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel, especially aspects like macros
- Willingness to learn and work in an unstructured environment