Senior HR Recruiter at Fonds Nikkel Consulting
Views:3925 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Fonds Nikkel - Manager - Sales & Marketing - Glass (15-16 yrs)
Fonds Nikkel Consulting (www.fondsnikkel.com), a consulting firm operating in the markets of India and Middle east. The company undertakes management consulting projects and is currently looking at scaling its business.
Fonds Nikkel Consulting LLP is currently hiring for Manager - Sales & Marketing for one of our Esteemed Client based out of Oman, Muscat.
Please find the Job Description below :
Designation : Manager - Sales & Marketing.
Educational Qualification : Engineering Degree
Preferred Educational Qualification : Engineering Degree (preferably in mechanical engineering) + MBA (preferably in sales/marketing/strategy)
- Should possess excellent communication Skills (written & Oral) within the organization and outside
- Experience in recruiting, building and nurturing a high performance sales team.
- Good knowledge of glass and glass processing industry
- Should have good understanding of CRM tools and processes.
- High Negotiation skills
- High Target achievement
Other Skills :
- High achieving, ambitious, success-driven, and result-oriented
- Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly for the benefit of the company
- Person with high Integrity and Trust: will refrain from doing anything that goes against the company's core values.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Self-motivated and number/ target driven
- 20+ Years work experience, with more than 10 years- experience in sales and account management
- At least 5 years in the Middle East at Head of Sales level with valid driving license.
- Good Knowledge of glass and glass processing Industry
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Revenue Targets : The commercial head would be responsible for meeting the monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets as per the budgets. He will ensure the achievement of these targets through the account managers reporting into him.
- Realization Targets : The commercial head would be responsible for meeting the realization targets. These targets will be decided on a monthly basis depending on the amount that is due from the customers for that month.
- Lead generation through consultants : The commercial head would be responsible for reaching out, creating, and maintaining relationships with consultants. The idea is to eventually be able to guide the consultant to specify the glass to be used in projects. Also, this relationship will help us get information about upcoming projects at a very early stage.
- Marketing : He will be responsible for the creation and execution of the marketing plan. All marketing activities (events, gifts, website, promotional activities, customer visits, branding, etc.) needs to be planned and executed by him.
- Market Expansion : The commercial head needs to look at expanding into new markets - both inside Oman and overseas. The focus should be more on international expansion. He has to create a proper GTM (Go-To-Market) plan for the same and then execute it.
- Analysis and Reporting : The commercial head would be responsible for doing in-depth analysis of the sales data (invoicing, salesman performance, average pricing, customer analysis, delivery lead times, etc. etc. - he has to think innovatively and come up with new and relevant analysis that will help the management understand the business better). He would also be required to present these as well as other data to the management on a regular basis as part of his reporting duties
- Daily Order Pool : The commercial head has to ensure that the daily order pool targets are met. This is extremely important as not meeting this will lead to idle time and meeting the monthly targets would not be possible.
- CRM governance: The commercial head needs to ensure that CRM is being properly used and utilized. Also he has to ensure the correctness of data that is available in the CRM system.
Salary : Open to discussion
Job Location : Oman, Muscat
Notice Period : 15 days or Less.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.