Senior HR Recruiter at Fonds Nikkel Consulting
Views:2147 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Fonds Nikkel - Engagement Director - Auto Ancillary Sector - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-8 yrs)
URGENT HIRING - ENGAGEMENT DIRECTOR - THE DE FACTO CEO - AUTO ANCILLARY INDUSTRY
Job Brief :
Engagement Director will be responsible for building positive client relationships during projects. They assess the clients' needs, identify customer requirements, and develop cohesive projects that improve the operations of business through more efficient procedures and systems.
- Proven experience as an Engagement Director
- Project management experience
- Strong managerial skills
- Should possess financial, analytical & numerical skills
- Background in sales and customer service is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management & Computer software like MS Office, Odoo etc.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Willingness to travel extensively in India and Abroad
Educational Qualification - IIM Graduate
Experience - Minimum 5 years of experience post-IIM graduation, preferably in a Consulting Role
Job Location - Bangalore/Indore/Oman.
Other Details :
Notice Period - 15 Days
Salary - Handsome Package: Open to Discussion.
Please share a few basic details to the statements below while sharing your application:
1) Total years of experience -
2) Relevant years of experience working as a Consultant -
3) Relevant years of experience working in Auto Ancillary Industry -
4) Current Location -
5) Are you ok to relocate to Bangalore/ Indore or Oman -
6) Current CTC -
7) Expected CTC -
8) Notice Period -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.