Flyhomes - Senior Product Manager - Buying Tools (8-15 yrs)
As the Senior Product Manager, Buying Tools own the product vision and strategy, execution and delivery of a product that spans multiple touch points across a customers home buying journey. You will partner with product management, engineering, design, research, operations, and compliance teams to turn complex real estate problems into simple workflows and easy to use tools. We have a tremendous opportunity to change the way people buy homes and accelerate our company's growth, and this team will help lead that effort. You need your exceptional product talents!
What You Will Do:
- Gather and synthesize requirements from disparate sources, going beyond requests to get to the core of customer needs
- Get your hands dirty with data, uncovering meaningful insights, defining business objectives, and tracking metrics to measure your teams progress
- Develop a customer centric vision, strategy, and roadmap for Brokerage Operations
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding the business and workflows to solve problems with technology
- Partner with business, technology and operations teams, guiding them with the voice of the customer.
- Rationalize investment decisions, resolve stakeholder differences, and unblock your teams workstreams
- Inspire and lead cross functional teams of Product Managers, Designers, Analysts, and Engineers to develop, release, and optimize impactful product features
- Recruit, develop and motivate a diverse set of Product Managers to create a world class Flyhomes product organization
- Develop Product Managers, fostering their career growth and mastery of their craft
- Establish and continuously improve Flyhomes product development processes
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years experience recruiting and managing a diverse team of Product Managers
- 8+ years experience in a Product Manager role, preferably in supply chain, logistics, transportation, or operationally oriented companies
- Experience with robotic process automation, business process automation, process mining, or digital transformation is a plus
- Familiarity or certification in Lean Six Sigma is a strong plus
Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
The Buying Tools mission is to build internal operational tools to enable the most accurate, efficient, and seamless home buying experience in the world.