FlipSpaces - Manager - Operations & Key Accounts - Office Turnkey Design & Build (3-8 yrs)
- We (www.Flipspacesvr.com) are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer. Take a sneak peek at (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)
- Combined with our contracting arm which consists of our own product manufacturing capabilities and curated vendors network, we come in as end-to-end design to execution partner for companies looking to build their office, builders looking to differentiate their residential or commercial projects or players in the managed working space market.
- A 4 years young leading Interior Design Venture by entrepreneurs with the pedigree of IIT and successful ventures behind them, we have experience of executing over 0.8 million square feet of commercial office space with an array of clients; Leading Startups, Coworking spaces, Real Estate Managed Service Providers, SMEs and Subsidiaries of International Companies, MNCs.
Company Growth Story and Outlook:
- The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterptrise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, Middle East within FY 2018-19. Its on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership for propelling it to a 1000 Cr company in the next 5 years.
What you will be doing :
1. Assisting the Business Development team in pre sales meetings and servicing (post closure) of high profile leads related commercial office space. Profile of clients ranges from Founder/CEO- Startups & SMEs, HR/Admin of Large MNCs. Requires highly detailed meetings with Sales team and clients to discuss design requirements and translating them into accurate layouts / related collaterals.
2. Internal process setting and coordination within onsite projects team, design, procurement team to ensure timeliness of project and accuracy of desired results.
3. Regular site meetings for key clients. You will also be the Go-to person in case of any escalation in terms of timeliness and quality and will need to plug it by internal coordination.
4. Internal knowledge transfer to operations and regular coordination with project management team to remain abreast of the progress. Creation and maintenance of regular internal/external meeting/reporting with the assistance of MIS team to ensure hygience of projects/financials.
5. Ensure Client Satisfaction through and post the process of closure.
What you should have:
1. Very Strong and rigorous experience (min 5 years) of managing complex operations in startups/factory shopfloor/ any domain with short project lifecycles (45-70 days).
2. Proven experience of high level client servicing and handling critical and challenging escalations. You will be the Go-To guy and in almost cases as the face of the organization in case of bottlenecks and escalations will need to use wit and data to take the final decision(which will have significant effect on cash flows) in consultation with other team leads and must have proven records of handling such cases in your past experience.
3. Proven experience of process setting for a new product vertical/ streamlining existing process(with minimum100 steps and 10 stakeholders) to make it fault free.
4. Proven experience of team handling from last mile foreman to professional team mates and seamless internal team coordination( minimum of 5 teams).
5.Learning and Development of process modules to be followed by all teams (atleast twice a month) and regular reporting updates to be supplied to uplines whenever applicable
What your 30-45 days will be like:
- This profile is different from a typical Operations profile as you will be working very closely with project management, Design team for constant evolution and betterment of processes to create client delight.
- It will be a typical 12-14 hr day as you will be undergoing a rigorous training process to educate you about current processes pertaining to Sales, Project Management, Design, Procurement etc .You will be a pivotal part of the Process Reengineering initiative to drive the project to achieve client delight. First month will be completely dedicated to bettering internal processes and reports and sensitizing cross functional teams. In this duration you will also take a passive (non-client interfacing) role on a live project to get better understanding.
- You will also be responsible for setting and constantly improving processes in cognizance with varying nature of problems and complexities of problems. This also includes arranging timely meetings to discuss project progress.
Desired Qualifications & Skill:
1. Graduate/Post Graduate (preferably with degree in Operations Management) with min 3-8 years experience of handling complex processes in startups/factory shop floor/ any domain with short project lifecycles (45-70 days).
2. Excellent Report/Training Module making skills related to process making and reporting like MS Projects, PERT Chart, Powerpoint presentations.
3. Candidates having experience in Interior Designing and Build may be preferred.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.