FlipSpaces - Head - Marketing (8-15 yrs)
Flipspaces is India's Fastest Growing Expansion Management Venture for growing companies. A commercial real estate focused venture, Flipspaces has verticals spanning across DISCOVERY, DESIGN and BUILD of commercial spaces, powered by cutting edge technology. This includes VR-enabled visualization and proprietary Project Management Applications. Flipspaces currently has operations pan-India and in the US, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad and Boston.
As a brand, the founding and senior leadership team of Flipspaces believe in meritocracy and a culture that rewards results. It is one of the most enriching places you will get to work in, should we decide to join hands.
This particular role is challenging and enriching because it involves being a part of the leadership team, and directly contribute towards the organizations growth which can have a global impact and outreach. This is a high ownership and entrepreneurial mindset driven role which would also give you an opportunity to come up with fresh ideas and thus impact the revenue and impact of the brand in a significant manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving the online and offline Lead Generation and management, Marketing, PR and Branding at an organizational level
- Strategizing and managing business lead generation through digital marketing and other offline lead generation activates like cold-calling and data-mining
- Tracking and managing MIS of the leads generated from multiple channels
- Ensuring effective coordination between lead generation and Business development teams so that final business development objectives are met
- Proactively planning, developing and implementing PR and Branding initiatives with team
- Engaging with key stake-holders in the real-estate in order to create brand equity.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with exposure in Digital Marketing, offline and online lead generation and leading a team.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Experience handling online and offline lead generation campaigns for enterprise B2B audiences preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.