FlipSpaces - Head - Business Growth - IIT/IIM (2-5 yrs)
Flipspaces is India's Fastest Growing Expansion Management Venture for growing companies. A commercial real estate focussed venture, Flipspaces has verticals spanning across property DISCOVERY, DESIGN and BUILD, powered by cutting edge technology products. This includes VR-enabled visualization and proprietary Project Management Applications. Flipspaces currently has operations pan-India and in the US, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, and Boston.
As a brand, Flipspaces founding and senior leadership team believe in meritocracy and a culture that rewards results. It is one of the most enriching places you will get to work in, should we decide to join hands.
This particular role is challenging and enriching because it involves being a part of, and contributing to a new business vertical which can have global impact and outreach. This is a high ownership and entrepreneurial mindset driven role which would also give you an opportunity to come up with fresh ideas and thus impact the revenue and impact of the brand in a significant manner.
Job Description :
1. Business Development - Build and manage the strong sales pipeline of prospective clients
2. Team Management - Lead the team of inside sales executives
3. Marketing - Manage digital marketing campaigns to engage with the real estate community
4. Stakeholder Management - Coordinate with key management people to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed
5. Data Analytics - Keep a track of all the sales funnel metrics to derive meaningful insights and present to Management team on a regular basis
Required Skills and Mindset :
1. Very strong interpersonal skills (pitching and negotiation) - written and oral
2. Female candidates are preferable
3. Very strong command over mathematical calculations and Microsoft Excel and equivalent
4. An engineering or MBA degree from a renowned institution within India or Abroad
5. Prior experience of sales or lead generation is preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.