Flipspaces - General Manager - Sales - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-12 yrs)
Designation - Sales Head
- The Sales Head role is paramount to Flipspaces's success during the sharp growth phase it is currently in. This individual will act as the complete owner of his/her domain, be it targeted lead closures in sales or client engagement or presales design coordination and P&L responsibilities.
- The individual will work as a core leadership member and will be accountable for crafting the growth roadmap of the organisation along with owing the responsibility of building the organisational culture as well.
- Flipspaces is a result oriented workplace which values merit and performance foremost. It is a place where young and ambitious leaders are nurtured and propelled to bring the best in them.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF A SALES BUSINESS LEADER ?
- Sales Conversions, Revenue Generation, Client Engagement, Quotation and Contract Handling, Organizational Leadership, PnL Management, Key Account Management, Referral Business, CashFlow Management.
- Servicing and closure of high profile leads related commercial office space with typical transaction size from 5Cr to 50Cr. Profile of clients ranges from Founder/CEO- Start-ups and SMEs, HR/Admin of Large MNCs. Required repeated and highly detailed meetings with clients to discuss design requirements, assisted with existing measurements and drafted layout of the existing spaces.
- Furnishing of leads through Liaoning with Start-ups, Real Estate Consultants, Builders, Contractors, Property Search Platforms, Direct Property Seekers, Key Clients and other relevant platforms.
- Making and presenting immaculate presentations custom fit to client's needs by coordinating with Design, Ops team.
- Preparation of Detailed Quotations for clients and advising them till closure.
- Internal knowledge transfer to operations and regular coordination with project management team to remain abreast of the progress.
- Ensure Client Satisfaction through and post the process of closure
- Responsible for sustaining and growing revenue with P&L responsibilities
- Leading the sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones
- Formulate roadmap for new account acquisition and ensuring effective execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible. Build, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
MUST HAVE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE :
- 7-8 Yrs Relevant Experience
- Post Graduation from Tier 1 College
YOU ARE THE BEST FIT IF YOU HAVE :
- A sharp growth curve in your career
- Zeal to perform and make your contribution count
- Drive to question the status quo and innovate
- Willingness to grow in a fast paced environment
- Build a team as good or better than you
BEST PERKS :
- Quarterly Performance Incentives
- Employee Stock Options