FlipSpaces - General Manager - Business Development - IIT/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Designation- General Manager- Business Development
What you will be doing:
1. Servicing and closure of high profile leads related commercial office space with typical transaction size from 5Cr to 50Cr . Profile of client's ranges from Founder/CEO- Startups & SMEs, HR/Admin of Large MNCs. Required repeated and highly detailed meetings with clients to discuss design requirements, assisted with existing measurements and drafted layout of the existing spaces.
2. Furnishing of leads through liasoning with Startups, Real Estate Consultants, Builders, Contractors, Property Search Platforms, Direct Property Seekers, Key Clients and other relevant platforms.
3. Making and presenting immaculate presentations custom fit to client's needs by coordinating with Design, Ops team.
4. Preparation of Detailed Quotations for clients and advising them till closure.
5. Internal knowledge transfer to operations and regular
6. Coordination with project management team to remain abreast of the progress.
7. Ensure Client Satisfaction through and post the process of closure.
What you should have:
- Strong experience (more than 8 years) of selling large tickets size solutions in B2B segment. Ticket size between 2Cr-50Cr.
- Strong experience of managing a team with typical team size of 10-15 personnel from premium colleges and background.
- Proven experience of generating repeat business from Key Clients and Account Management of large and super large corporate clients.
- Excellent communication and superior email writing skills to ensure effective communication with very high profile clients like CEOs/ Founders etc.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Development of downline team and regular reporting updates to be supplied to uplines whenever applicable.
- Proven experience of representing the company at key events, panel discussion, PR events etc.
Necessary Qualifications & Skill:
- IIT, IIM and Tier-1 college graduates are preferred
- Graduate/Post Graduate with min 8 years- experience in high growth enterprise / startups.
- Qualified experience of growing a new product vertical/territory with at minimum 8x-10x-growth rate and handling large accounts with typical size between 20Cr-50Cr.
- Candidates having experience in Commercial Real Estate industry will be preferred.
What your first 2-3 weeks will be like:
This profile is different from a typical Sales Profile as you will be working very closely with Founding team along with Operations, Design, HR team for constant evolution and betterment of processes to create client delight. You will be undergoing a rigorous training process to educate you about nuances and stakeholders in Office Interior Design & Build industry. You will also undergo a training w.r.t company's outlook, body of work and eminent clients. A sales plan with targets (financial and non-financial) will be frozen along with sales budget required to foster leads in mutual discussion with all teams.
What your 1-3 months will be like:
Considering your experience of being in a relevant role, it is expected that downline team be inducted/hired ASAP post closure on targets. Also process reengineering/ new initiatives if any need to be taken in this duration. Targets are sacrosanct and hence sales projection for 1-3 months will be done in mutual discussion after careful planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.