Flipspaces - General Manager - Business Development - IIT/IIM/ISB (7-10 yrs)
Designation : GM - Business Development - Vizstore Vertical
Location : Mumbai
GM Business Development is critical role requiring high order ownership, drive and an entrepreneurial mind. In this role, you will be entrusted with strategizing, experimenting and scaling up a new business vertical with global impact and outreach. To be successful in this role, you will need to act as a CEO of your assigned area, with short term and long term objectives tagged to P&L, Brand Equity, Market Share, etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Shall be heading an entire vertical handling end to end sales, operations and product development for India and US Market
- Generate and service new business leads for large brands, distributors, dealers and sell technology products to them
- Lead a large team of sales executives and managers to achieve desired sales targets and carry out effective account management
- Oversee product integration operations in the technology and also assist in the feature development
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing revenue with P&L responsibilities alongwith designing roadmap for new account acquisition
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Build, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
Desired Candidate & Skills :
- MBA from IIM/ISB with 7-10 Years work experience OR IIT Graduates with 7-10 years of general management/startup experience.
- Prior leadership experience is a must. Ability to handle large teams will be preferred.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C business development will be an added bonus
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving approach, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; Start-up exposure is preferred. Ability to work in any function and role is critical
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CXOs etc.
- A go-getter, with never say no attitude