FlipSpaces - Deputy General Manager - Operations (5-10 yrs)
Company: FlipSpaces (http://flipspacesvr.com/)
Designation: Deputy General Manager, Operations
Experience: 5-10 years
FlipSpaces is one of India's fastest growing Real Estate design-and-build brands with presence in over 90 cities and having executed over 20 lac sq ft of real estate across office spaces (MNCs, SMEs), co-working offices, educational institutions (schools, colleges), and cafes. Our core leadership team comes from some of India's most reputed educational institutions in IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad. We have been institutional in pioneering technology-led interior design in India through an immersive virtual reality tool which allows end customers to visualise their spaces and change fixtures real time. Here's a flavour of some of our great work!
Radio Mirchi, Razorpay, Regus
Skills: Project management, Microsoft office, Communication skills, vendor management, team management
- Overseeing overall construction and timely completion of interior projects assigned
- Coordinating with the design professionals, consultants and clients while successfully directing the Site Supervisors, Estimator, and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents schedule and budget
- Engaging with vendors, understanding their concerns and taking necessary actions
- Ensuring flawless and regular documentation for the management and clients
- Reviewing project plans and specifications and working with building design schedule, possible cost saving measures and potential construction problems
- Assisting estimator in preparation of project budget
- Preparing the general conditions budget
- Selection & co-ordination of trade contractors hired to complete specific packages of the project.
- Implementing, Monitoring and maintaining Quality Standards at the project site with Safety health and environment plan as per standard norms and clients requirements/expectations
- Preparation of DPR (both external and internal)
- Monitoring Billing & Realization of payments (both ways external and internal)
- Developing an alternate, large vendor base for MEP services to maintain the price competency and timely availability
- Ensure Client Satisfaction: Holding regular interaction and review with clients, trade contractors, architects and project management consultants & others to monitor & co-ordinate all phases of construction.