FlipSpaces - Community Head - Design Nexus (4-10 yrs)
We are a Virtual-Reality-Tech-based design and contracting venture that aims at disrupting the way consumers design and execute the interiors of their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path-breaking technology product which gamifies the interior designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer.
Flipspaces is arguably one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, USA, Pune, Ahmedabad and soon starting in UAE.
COMPANY GROWTH STORY AND OUTLOOK :
The company was formed in 2011. It started as a manufacturing enterprise with captive production capabilities in modular furniture, wall d- cor, loose seating, and home accents. It entered into Interior Turnkey Projects in 2014 and has grown 4X year on year and is geared up for international expansion in USA, Singapore, and Middle East.
The cutting edge technology, in-house manufacturing capabilities, tech-enabled project management & execution, and a huge team of qualified vendors - enables delivering the promise of all services with supreme quality, quick turn-around time, and cost benefits. It's on search for young enterprising candidates which can help create the next level of leadership.
Some of the esteemed clients are Corporates like Times of India, Radio Mirchi, Aditya Birla Group, PnG, BSH, Quantiphi; Co-working operators like Regus, Indiqube, DevX, Co-offiz; Startups like RazorPay, CoverFox, Nobroker, Ninjacart; Restaurants like Chaayos, Busago and many more-
Take a sneak peek at one of our game changing tech which is set to turn the way design ideas are envisioned and iterated... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-A3MFs7rLc&t=14s)-
Work Culture- Inside Flipspaces- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNzg5-f6YGs
Designation: Community Head - Design Nexus
The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Design Nexus Program including Expansion, Growth, and PnL of Design Nexus. The person will ensure that the Month Targets of Closures are met through the onboarded Design Partners and Also Design partners are aligned to Closing projects which are share by Flipspaces.
Brief about Design Nexus Program - This program is run under the special initiative of Flipspaces. In this program, we onboard talented Design partners ( Independent interior designers/ Firms) and pass on Leads to them and make sure they convert those leads and for every closure, they are liable to pay a defined % to Flipspaces.
- Strategic Calls enabling an increase in Revenue.
- Managing a team of onboarded Interior Designers and Firms and helping them close on the leads shared.
- Lead management and Distribution
- Onboarding new design partners who would enable higher revenue.
- Helping them with Design/BoQ's etc so smooth closures.
- Running various marketing and strategic initiatives to meet the revenue targets.
- Knowledge of Working Drawings, 3Ds, Sales & site for execution is a plus
- 2-4 years in Interior designing corporate spaces. Knowledge about interior elements and building structures
- Strong PnL Management sense
- Driving revenues.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirement and goals
- Track record of leading teams on high-profile projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong, persuasive communicator with excellent verbal presentation skills and ability to motivate Design Partners to get more closures.
- Process-oriented, ambitious out-of-the-box approach with an ability to motivate team members
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive and extensive knowledge of materials, costing, GFC detail is a Plus.
- Understanding of client engagement
Exposure to the following:
- PnL/Revenue Management
- Quantity Assessment - Proficient in MS Excel
- Photoshop, Sketchup / 3DS-Max, AutoCAD is a plus to have.
- Attention to detail