FlipSpaces - AGM - Business Development - Vizstore - IIM/ISB/IIT (5-10 yrs)
AGM - Business Development | Vizstore | IIM/ISB/IIT
- Vizstore is a cutting edge virtual reality technology completely developed in India which will revolutionize how sales are done at retail juncture for interior products. It aims at disrupting the way consumers select the products of design for their spaces. At the core of the venture is a path- breaking technology product which gamifies the interior- designing experience for the consumer putting the control of interior-design in the hands of the consumer. Vizstore is a virtualizes the entire retail stores in such a way that it allows interior product store owners to digitize the Product display, visualize the experience and then select the products with the aid of Virtual Reality Technology.
- Flipspaces is one of India's Fastest Growing Real Estate ventures with interests in Consulting, Technology, Design and Management of commercial real estate. A venture by high-pedigree entrepreneurs from IIT, the venture looks at transforming the way brands find, design and manage their commercial spaces. With pan India operations we are headquartered in Mumbai, and Flipspaces has offices in Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, USA and soon starting in UAE.
Designation - AGM/ DGM - Business Development - Vizstore
Location - Mumbai/Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/Delhi
DGM Business Development is critical role requiring high order ownership, drive and an entrepreneurial mind. In this role, you will be entrusted with strategizing, experimenting and scaling up a new business vertical with global impact and outreach. To be successful in this role, you will need to act as a CEO of your assigned area, with short term and long term objectives tagged to P&L, Brand Equity, Market Share, etc.
- Generate and service new business leads for large brands, distributors, dealers and architects/builders and sell technology products to them
- Assisting in integration of products portfolio of on-boarded clients in Vizstore
- Build, engage and manage a community of distributors, dealers and other possible associates who are possible stakeholders in technology sales.
- Lead team of executives and managers under him/her to achieve desired sales targets and carry out effective account management
- Plan and execute on-ground ATL and BTL activities to create greater brand awareness
- Day to Day internal and external reporting and tracking of activities spanning across lead generation and management, community development and management, and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for sustaining and growing revenue with P&L responsibilities
- Leading the sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones
- Formulate roadmap for new account acquisition and ensuring effective execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Managing administration, operational performance, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Build, train, mentor new recruits including career planning for each member of the team.
- Debottlenecking internal processes for faster conversion of large deals.
- Strategizing and executing in coordination with other teams new and better methods to drive client engagement
Desired Candidate & Skills:
- MBA from IIM/ISB with 5-10 Years work experience OR IIT Graduates with 5-10 years of consulting/general management experience.
- Prior leadership experience is a must.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving approach, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Entrepreneurial attitude; Start-up exposure is preferred. Ability to work in any function and role is critical
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Desire to network and align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Experience of dealing with high profile clients like CEOs, CXOs etc.
- A go-getter, with never say no attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.