Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:1860 Applications:589 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Seller Marketing - Brand Positioning & Marketing Communication (6-9 yrs)
Brand Positioning & Marketing Communication:
- Own and be accountable for the overall charter for Brand Flipkart Seller Hub & Strategic Project (Flipkart Samarth Program)
- Develop core consumer positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors.
- Influence and contribute to marketing strategy with a focus on sellers by leveraging quantitative/ qualitative research insights and developing a strong understanding of the broader company ecosystem and competitive landscape.
- Relentless & continuous focus on identifying and implementing innovations at a strategic and content level.
- Establish clear KPIs for your programs and own relationship with cross-functional teams to ensure impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs.
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns to efficiently drive awareness and adoption, including creative asset development and media planning.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization.
- Liaise with the central teams to create brand properties for the marketplace that imbibes from the mother brand.
- Annual strategy for big-scale and medium-scale events for existing & new sellers.
- Drive continuous innovations for creating best-in-industry standards across events - online & offline.
- Create briefs to optimize budgets & costings and identify elements for the overall structure.
- Get competitive quotes and ensure the best vendor & partner associations.
- Understand Seller Pain points, use data Insights for coming up with hypotheses to solve business challenges and transform these into a roadmap of capabilities based on measurable, trackable outcomes and be a truly Seller Obsessed Program Manager.
- Expected to be an advocate of the seller by bringing in the sellers perspective when designing, developing, and testing solutions.
- Oversee Social Media seller engagement, Seller community engagement, Events.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency for effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/ initiatives.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Press Relations for Marketplace:
- Identify stories within the marketplace for press announcements.
- Collate all data and talk points for the story.
- Work with product, business, and all relevant teams to identify the stories and create successful press interventions.
- Create the B-docs for all stories before going to press, whilst identifying the media preferences.
Learning & Development:
- Directly responsible for creating engaging content for various launches & initiatives
- Fulfill all learning & training needs of sellers wrt any aspect of the business - onboarding, operations, business growth, experience, new platform feature launches, etc.
- Enable and responsible for the adoption of services & features for sellers.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce or consumer product companies.
- Experience in managing marketing teams.
- Knowledge & expertise across digital platforms and working in an agile work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize marketing budgets.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and optimize marketing programs.
- Experience hiring and managing a team/agencies.
- Understanding of Media planning and buying across digital media
- Relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success with industry-leading marketing programs.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.