HR Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:1314 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Large Design/Process Design - Supply Chain (7-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Large Design
Location : Bangalore, India
Large Design team's mandate is to integrate & develop the SC operation across Flipkart with standardized processes and to promote compliance & operational synergy.
We are looking for a Senior Manager who will be part of Supply Chain business unit and is expected to design, deploy and own the processes, framework and strategy for Large processes. This person will be conversant with industry best practices in the Retail and e-commerce space and will be responsible to drive the Process improvements under the guard rails of Cost, Quality, Reliability & Customer Experience.
What will you do as a Senior Manager?
- Collaborate with stakeholders across several functions (including Ground operations, Product and Tech and Head Office teams) towards delivering the required project objectives
- Understand the as-is business processes and diagnose issues
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and analyse these business processes and workflows
- Deep dive into key areas to identify areas of improvement
- Gather data and analyse data to arrive at actionable insights
- Documentation of process and work flows
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Support the Domain experts to ensure process changes are documented & understood by all relevant stakeholders and executed through, to completion
- Continuously challenge the existing operations and processes with a view to improve operating and service performance and promote cost effectiveness and increased profitability
Key Accountabilities :
- You will be accountable for developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the business, together with, knowledge of the business environment and engineering concepts, methodologies and tools &techniques
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the business working with external bodies to influence decisions
- Improve productivity and efficiency through development of robust and effective processes & operational best practices.
What qualifies you for the role?
- 7-10 years of experience as a process specialist/ lean expert / Industrial Engineer in ecommerce / logistics industries
- Graduate / Post graduate degree in Industrial Engineering / Operations / Supply chain from a top tier college, with exposure to lean / six sigma / BPR / Process Improvement tools & techniques
- Enjoy dealing with numbers and making sense out of unstructured numbers.
- Have an ability to correlate data, analysis, understand key metrics and use it to solve unstructured problem
- In depth understanding of the structure and inter-dependencies of a complex and large organization
- Creative thinker with the ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- You are able to manage change and are ready to unlearn and learn quickly