Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart
Views:3184 Applications:1254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Flipkart - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (7-12 yrs)
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyse, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR.
- Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering.
- Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
- Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyse employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
- Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
- Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Collaborate effectively with all stake holders within HR organization
- Strategic Thinker /Change Management Skills - Processes, Policies, Training and systems Effective contribution towards strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work
- Strong Bias for Impact Based Action
- Flipkart works at a very rapid pace and this is what would be expected.
- Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership.
- Develop, implement and participate in employee recognition programs and implement activities pertaining to employee engagement
- Conduct E-sat surveys, exit interviews
Must Have Skills:
- Post-Graduation in HR preferably from Tier 1/2 institute
- At least 7+ years of professional experience across all HR disciplines, including employment, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, workers compensation, and conflict resolution.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Experience working with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- People Management experience is a must.