TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:1810 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Fulfillment Centre Operations (8-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing Fulfilment Centre Operations in the assigned region.
- Assist in planning and operationalization of New fulfilment centres.
- Monitor FC Operations and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with Logistics and Retail Operations Heads in reviewing and optimization of distribution network.
- Accountable for Planning and Operationalization of new optimized delivery networks and delivery flexibility with the help of central teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and operationalize Business process Innovation.
- Accountable for Delivery Quality assurance.
- Develop, mentor and motivate the team spread across locations to achieve higher goals.
Skills and Competencies :
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Inventory Planning, Merchandising and Category, Marketing and Customer service teams.
- Strategic and long term thinking.
- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for Impact based Action : Flipkart works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
- 8-12 years experience with operations and supply chain
- Strong experience in scaling up of supply chain
- Strong people management and cross functional leadership experience