TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:2312 Applications:568 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Corporate Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-9 yrs)
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Corporate Strategy - Tier 1 MBA institute Only.
- Corporate Strategy team facilitates the development of long-term growth strategy and high-impact operational decisions. It leverages fact based analyses and consumer insights to shape strategic focus for Flipkart.
- The team works directly with the top management of Flipkart. The team collaborates with leaders across functions to ensure seamless execution of recommended strategic initiatives.
Position Description & Major Responsibilities:
- Help develop the long-term strategy for Flipkart with a strong market perspective
- Own competition insights from a category, customer, service and capabilities dimension
- Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
- Drive implementation of key initiatives for growth, customer experience, operational effectiveness and service
- Support the fund-raising activities, investor meets and board reviews
- Partner extensively with external consultants, sellers, brands, and customers for a deeper grasp of competition and market
Preferred Industry : Management Consulting + Product or E-commerce or retail companies
- MBA from a Top Tier -1 business school only in India / abroad
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, management consulting/corporate strategy experience preferred
- Prior experience in e-commerce/ retail/consumer goods/supply chain will be a plus
- Good problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and unstructured environment
- Able to define and drive cross-functional projects and maintain high ownership
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong business intuition and deep understanding of consumer internet space
- Proficiency in market research, program management and managing cross-functional teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong bias-for-action