Talent Acquisition at Flipkart
Views:2384 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Category Marketing - Grocery (6-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Category Mktng, Grocery
About Flipkart :
- In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India's largest online marketplace and one of India's leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
- Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
- We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer's point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
Workplace Equality at Flipkart :
- Flipkart respects and values differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting a diverse workplace culture where every individual is valued for who they are, regardless of race, color, age, faith, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, professional pedigree, physical ability, veteran status, or any other characteristics.
- We firmly believe that when people with diverse identities and perspectives work together, we create the most value - for our customers, our people, and society. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging, where diverse teams innovate and excel every day.
About the role :
- As an SME at Flipkart, you will operate at the intersection of business, advertisers, and Flipkart Ads organization.
- You will lead capability development for an enhanced value proposition to make Flipkart the destination of choice for advertisers in your business unit.
- Key KRAs would include audacious scale-up of Ads revenues, strategy, team development, advertiser/brand relationship management etc.
- This person would have the opportunity to create an impact in the industry and in FK and place oneself in line for higher positions in the BU or other parts of the org.
What You'll do :
Business strategy and Revenue Growth :
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the customer: Understand advertiser priorities and ambition, develop new customer insights
- Know the competition: Understand domestic as well as global evolution of Ad-tech and leverage learnings for audacious revenue growth
- Achieve the monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets defined for the assigned category/named brand accounts.
Advertiser Relationship & Operations :
- Own & build strong relationships with key brands by positioning Flipkart Ads platform capabilities
- Thought leadership and collaboration with Tech, Marketing, Category Management and Central Ads teams to define new solutions and opportunity areas to grow the brand business.
- Develop new business by creating and regularly updating individual brand strategies
- Create a comprehensive advertiser management strategy and governance framework
- Put in processes & metrics to scale the business
- Think big - unlock value for advertisers as well as Flipkart
What You'll Need :
- 6 to 8 years of experience in media and advertising sectors preferably in online sales, business development or marketing
- Preferred 2+ years of leadership experience with retail, FMCG, or platforms organizations
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity with an ability to work independently.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.