Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:614 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Flipkart - Senior Manager - Business Loans/Unsecured Loans - Seller Finance Team - FinTech & Payments Group (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager- Business Loans /Unsecured Loans -FPG
Position : The position described below is for the 'Seller Finance vertical' for driving key strategic initiatives focused on enabling Business Loans to Flipkart Market Place Sellers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work towards structuring and implementing innovative deals in Working Capital, Term Loan, Early Settlement Program and more
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various Loan products for deal structuring
- Maintain an active knowledge base and understanding of all types of Business Loan Products
- Identify and recommend products that meets Flipkart Sellers needs and the organization's lending guidelines
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for seamless execution.
- Build strong teams, coaches & mentor the team & rallies the team behind a common purpose
- Coordinate and manage ground operations along with team members.
- Manage existing relationships with banks and NBFCs and develop new partnerships
- Develop deep and long-standing relationships with the Partners, to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical.
- Program Management and Accounting/MIS Reporting (weekly / fortnightly) to Leadership Team.
- Work closely with Product, Tech & Cross Functional Teams to unblock and to create automated end to end journey(s) for better experience.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market, short-term and long-term trends.
- Driving the final concept to execution stage and making sure the end solution is scalable and flexible in the long run
- Strategy & Design thinking, Long-term view and ability to break down the strategy into an executable roadmap
- Able to identify the pain points, can work out solutions and successful implementation
Key Competencies :
- Business Development skills with Structured Problem-Solving approach
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
- Strong bias for Action - Flipkart works at a very rapid pace
- Fair knowledge of handling Legal/Compliance nuances
- Experience in launching / leading Products with multifaceted teams (Product / Engineering/ Marketing/Demand Planning & Growth/Sales)
- Deep collaboration to meet objectives with various internal & external stakeholders
- Experience in MIS reporting with reasonable understanding (hands-on) of data analytics
About the Team :
Flipkart's Seller Finance Team is housed under Fintech & Payments Group (FPG) in the ecosystem. The charter of FPG is to enable financial solutions / services for a wider set of users on Flipkart. For Seller Finance, FPG aspires to offer innovative, personalized & data driven financial solutions to Flipkart Market Place Sellers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.