TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:932 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Flipkart - Senior Manager/Business Analyst - City Logistics (6-12 yrs)
In this role, the person would be responsible for solving problem related to supply chain like Speed to Customer, Improving Reliability of supply chain and working with the product team on technology solutions.
Job Description :
- Interpret CRM data, analyze results using statistical techniques (as per the requirement of the problem statement) and provide SQL/Excel/CRM based ongoing reports, insights & actionable
- Report & maintain data sanity through meaningful views to help FK leaders with decision making.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns from data sets & support FK leaders with inputs. Performance reporting to larger audience and associated analysis of key metrics like Productivity TAT, Performance trends, Dive deep on metrics and revert with RCAs.
- Work closely with relevant FK stakeholders to provide data analysis support on critical initiatives
- Conceptualizing, building & implementing analytics-driven solutions & frameworks to help improve operations efficiency & thereby Seller Experience
- Guidance for on-going Volumes projections & Headcount estimation, planning efforts - Ad-hoc analysis & Support on strategic and other initiatives
Skills/experience required :
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of work experience as a Business Analyst
- Engineering Graduate in CS, Bachelor- s/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics
- Advanced level expertise in MS Office Applications, VBA, HTML/PHP with good presentation skills
- Managing large databases and experience in query language like SQL/MySQL, R, Python, Oracle, MS Access
- Creating governance frameworks and managing data pipelines for new initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.