TA Consultant at Flipkart
Views:4915 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Flipkart - Process Design Role - Supply Chain (6-12 yrs)
Exp: 6 - 12 Yrs
To envision, lead and drive end to end service operations supply chain design for consistent customer experience. Redefining design processes to solution dynamic business needs, operational challenges, process excellence and building strategic competitive advantage. Processes Transformations to bring in step-level improvements around Key metrics (Cost, Scale, Reliability, NPS etc...)
What are we looking for?
- Design Thinking: Understands processes & data deeply and leverage design choices to explore possible outcomes and to achieve the desired outcome to benefit the organization.
- Bias for Action: Can work in an ambiguous environment where data may not be available. Persists to complete tasks/responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, is optimistic and tenacious all through.
- Analysis & Decision Making: Understands financial implications for the design choices and able to use that for making decisions. Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Creativity & Innovation: Knowledge of innovation processes, ideation techniques, effective brainstorming methods, feasibility analysis of winning concepts and can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
- Process/Project Management: Understands specific processes and principles to initiate, plan, execute and manage the way that new initiatives or changes are implemented within an organization with guardrails of Time, Cost, Scope & Quality of the output.
- Teamwork & Leadership: Can work collaboratively with a variety of teams, create transparency and able to inspire others to work toward common goals by engaging and empowering them to achieve personal, team and organizational goals.
What will you do?
- Process design and management : Process mapping (Flowcharts, Swimlane diagram, value stream map etc- ), Process modelling, Process risk analysis, Identify inefficient processes, define base metrics, redesign the process and benchmark to initial metrics
- Process Improvement : Knowledge of Lean methodology, six sigma, business process re-engineering, DMAIC, 5Why etc...
- Process Optimization : Customer journey mapping, network optimization, process automation, technology adoption and supporting product team.
- Structured problem solving : Define, Quantify & Qualify the Problem Statement (Structuring), including KPIs (or Success Metrics) (Context Setting), Baseline the Current Process(es), Analyze, Identify Gaps, Constraints, Dependencies & the nodes impacted. Establish Trade-off(s), rapid prototyping, pilot, deployment and control.
Decision support Tool Kit - Proficient in Excel. VBA (Excel Macros), Process mapping tools (Lucid chart or Visio); Good to have(s) - R, Python, Minitab.
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience and proven track record of process design, stakeholder management and program management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, which includes addressing day to day as well as long term problem statements.
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering, Lean/6 Sigma, customer journey mapping etc. will be added bonus
- A Master's Degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration from Tier-A institues is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain from Tier-A institutes; or Significant Supply Chain experience thereof
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.