HR Recruiter at Flipkart
Views:1685 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Flipkart - Manager/Specialist - Lean (3-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for driving the continuous improvement initiatives / projects and people/knowledge development for the assigned engagements.
- Works with teams to create and deliver value across the various Supply Chain assets
- Creates flow through entire value stream through cross-functional collaboration
- Develops a problem-solving culture where problems are made visible and fixed at the root cause
- Engages in relentless pursuit of continuous improvement to create best-in-class supply chain asset
- Focuses on immediate actions and waste reduction
- Creates learning organization
Key Deliverables :
- Lean implementation
- Model Hub/Warehouse development
- Setup and drive Lean Maturity Certification of Hub/Warehouse Pan-India
- Horizontal Deployment of Lean practices
- Yellow Belt / Green Belt project mentoring
- Imparting Lean training programs across the assets
- Buddy-up with operations to develop Lean Champions
- Driving asset-specific improvement initiatives People
- Effectively collaborates cross-functionally assigned region and between peers
- Encourages people to expose problems and stays with them to implement true solutions
- Uses continuous coaching and dialogue to empower people to solve their own problems
- Builds future PE leaders
- Supports organizational learning Process
- Understands how to recognize and articulate the implications of change or actions throughout the entire value stream (wing-to-wing systems impact)
- Goes frequently to Gemba / the work site to understand and solve problems where they live, with the people who live with the problems every day
- Understands not to be complacent with the current process
- Practices and teaches fundamental of lean problem solving (PDCA) to find problems, define them, fix them and keep them from coming back
- Supports and leverages process for sharing best practices.
Education & Certifications :
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma: ideally experience both working in a world-class organization and some experience building a function in a division or start-up company
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification required [Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred]
- Fluent in Lean fundamentals: (e.g.) Lean Principles, Lean Leadership, Lean Tools, Kaizen and Hoshin- Kanri (Deployment Planning)
- Fluent in Six Sigma Methodology
- Green or Brown Field Start up experience a plus (must be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, creating structure and working in an fast-paced ever changing environment
- BS /BE/B-Tech degree or better (Engineering, applied Statistics, etc. preferred)
- Understanding of Supply Chain knowledge
- Deep Understanding of the City Logistics Processes and Operations
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
- Motivation to up-skill in domain, concepts, principles, practices and techniques.
- Demonstrated people leadership and management expertise.
- Demonstrated success in delivery of change management.
- Demonstrated coaching expertise.
- Project Management expertise
- Environment is client focused; high volume; with a continuous improvement philosophy.