Talent Acquisition Partner at Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Views:1927 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Flipkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Warehouse Operations (10-15 yrs)
About the role
We have Manager/Senior Manager role for location Yakubpur Gurgaon (Haryana). This role requires to manage Mother Hub / Sortation Centres warehouse operations. There would be a team of Assistant Manager's Reporting under this position. The role will report Zonal Head.
About the team
Motherhub (MH) acts as an aggregation and sortation centre for moving shipments from Fulfilment centres (FC) and Seller clusters to Delivery hubs across the network. Economies of Scale: MH supports FC's for efficient order fulfilment.MH enables optimized utilization of transportation capacity. MH sorts at delivery hub level to improve Last Mile productivity. Differentiate Service and Speed, Scale can be leveraged to remove speed constraints. Sortation based on product characteristics, category/customer preference and network ask.
What you'll need:
- With BE / B.Tech candidates from Tier I/II MBA institutes
- 10 years+ of experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing/Logistics Operations
- Experience in FC or Sort center is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on Transport Management solutions
- Having strong Operational knowledge.
- Strong People Orientation and skills to manage a large team. Should have managed a large team of On-Rolls and Off rolls (200+). Experience in managing IR issues & large manpower pools on the floor.
What you'll do:
- Take end-to-end responsibility of ensuring seamless operations at Mother hub.
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers in their zones, measures performance, provides feedback, and holds managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Works closely with Site head, Site Team, Planning, HR and Finance to ensure that goals are achieved as per plan.
- Perform RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations.
- Support Design teams & in pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement.
- Should have lean thinking, EHS (Environment , Health and Safety) & be very vigilant on Compliance.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards achievement of cost, speed and reliability targets.
Package/Freight Delivery Warehousing Transportation/Trucking/Railroad