TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:7657 Applications:2542 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Flipkart - Manager/Senior Manager - Category Sell (1-7 yrs)
Customer Experience :
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Understand needs - even those that the customers themselves may not realize
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior
- Proactively identify selection, service and pricing gap from customer point of view and improve those PnL
- Owner of PnL of respective business category
- Develop the right pricing policy - identify opportunities for giving customers value through intelligent and limited discounting
- Use discounting to drive portfolio mix and achieve strategic goals
- Category PnL Accountability
- Develop and execute plans to showcase the right products
- Identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Own the customer experience in the category - make navigation, discovery easier. Save the customer time
- Identify the parameters customers use to make decisions and ensure catalog richness
- Improve discoverability and conversion
- Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels - SEM, SEO, TV Commercials, etc.
- Understand SEM, SEO and Email marketing - identify the right keywords, reduce SEM costs while increasing conversions of website visits to orders
- Increasing traffic share of respective category.
- Create promotions to drive revenue, margins, etc.
- Own both creation and execution of promotions calendar including special occasions (Diwali, Valentine's Day, etc.)
- Work with buying and inventory planning teams to reduce inventory where needed