Flipkart - Manager - Learning & Development (3-10 yrs)
Lead / Manager - L&D
The L&D function at Flipkart is responsible for rolling out learning interventions that create business impact and drive growth for the organization. The Flipkart learning ecosystem focuses not only on classroom driven learning interventions but also on peer-to-peer knowledge sharing/learning, self-paced online learning programs, social learning, hackathons, learning through curated resources etc.
We are looking to augment our team with a dynamic person who will lead initiatives in areas of social learning, innovation and creating mechanisms to curate/create world-class training content.
Key Role / Responsibilities:
- Be the trusted face of L&OD for the Business
- Being Collaborative is a key requirement. Should have high social quotient and be able to STAR collaborator.
- Engage with all levels of management with ease and be able to articulate the learning strategy and Offerings in ways that make sense to the business
- Be Up-To Date on changing trends in Technology and Product management landscape and be able to proactively build capabilities for the organization
- Drive Learning in a fast-based VUCA set-up. Be able to design learning models that best fit the organization's appetite
- Completely responsible for branding and building asks in the business for learning. Be able to Drive Purpose for Learning aligning to business needs
- Create & roll out processes and learning solutions to promote learner lead learning that have a solid impact on the business strategy
- Engage with Business and be a learning and org development consultant. Play the Learning Advisor role
- Promote usage of collaborative tools for social learning, such as Wiki, to facilitate capture and sharing of critical knowledge among internal teams.
- Monitor and evaluate the learning interventions, programs, metrics, adoption, coverage.
- Where needed Identify & drive content creation programs in different business units resulting from analysis of learning needs
- Drive Applied innovation processes and governance for bottom-up ideation.
- Drive capability building programs that help build innovation culture within the organization.
- Facilitate delivery of learning programs in identified areas.
- Be able to carry self confidently and calmly. Demonstrate Solid executive presence.
- Be able to effectively manage emotions and stay objective
- Smoothly resolve conflicts
- Solid Demonstrable System Thinking and Design Thinking ability
- Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business and HR teams.
- Ability to facilitate programs where needed
- Explain complex concepts in layman's language
- Ability to generate enthusiasm and purpose in business leaders and managers for learning
- Ability to Communicate with all levels of management and staff
- Gaining support and Commitment from others even without formal authority
- Resolving differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit stakeholders
- Promoting collaboration and facilitating teamwork across functional boundaries.
- Be Networked in business and get a good understanding of the business direction and be able to proactively come out with capacity building initiatives that become a strategic advantage for the business
- Understands business needs and concerns; response promptly and effectively to business needs;
- Customizes processes and solutions as aligned to the learning appetite and culture in teams
Drive for Results:
- Makes things happen, is proactive, balances "analysis" with "doing", sets high standards for self, commits to organizational goals
- Collaborates with others in own unit and across boundaries, acknowledges others' contributions and be a star collaborator
- Learning and knowledge sharing: open to new ideas, shares own knowledge, applies knowledge in daily work, builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 3 - 10 years of experience of working in IT/Product organizations Driving L&D - programs Expert in L&D processes and practices and usage of collaborative and Social learning systems
- Comes with an experience of working in IT software/product development organizations.
- Good High level understanding of technology to ensure intelligent conversations with the business
- Comfortable with facilitation of learning programs to adverse set of audience Is a self-starter and can work without supervision
- Detail and process oriented, thought leader and is well versed with latest trends in their core areas and their applicability for business impact
- Be able to balance between multiple priorities without burning out
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.