Senior TA Partner at Flipkart
Views:917 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Flipkart - Manager - HR Business Partner (8-11 yrs)
Manager - HR Business Partner - City Logistics Ekart - Chandigarh
What We Are Looking For:
- He/she will be part of the Regional HR Leadership team and work with the EKART HR CL Leaders to define & execute the HR strategy for the City Logistics Organization.
- Manage relations with internal customers partnering with them in for building a robust People charter and scale up the organization as per business requirements.
- Be the leader with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee.
What You Should Have:
- 7-11 yrs of relevant industry experience into HR Business Partnering.
- Passion for business and wanting to create impact.
- High on aspiration and willing to work in challenging environment.
- Been part of the HR team which requires senior stakeholder management Learning Orientation Logical thinking Design thought process with execution knowledge.
Educational Qualifications: Full time MBA in HR
What you will be doing:
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR.
- Accountable for managing the mid-level recruitment function for the city logistics operations from search, selection, assessment and on boarding activities.
- Accountable for managing Blue Collar Hiring for City Logistics
- Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment. Create a robust employee network.
- Create a People Culture in the Region.
- Be an active mentor and coach for Junior and mid management on people and business practices.
- Coach Hub leaders and managers on people management and HR challenges
- Implement talent management strategies and develop relationship with business to drive org goals.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering.
- Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes.
- Be the guardian of change management - for changes that have any people implications. - Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture professional relationships with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyze employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster a positive work environment.
- Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
- Manage available resources effectively and promote HR capabilities. Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders within HR organization What you should have Strong Leadership Abilities.
- Passion to lead a successful and challenging work environment.
- Strategic Thinker /Change Management Skills - Processes, Policies, Training and systems. - Effective contribution to strategic initiatives and efficient in performing tactical & operational work.
- Strong Bias for Impact Based Action - Flipkart works at a very rapid pace and this is what would be expected.
- Passionate and driven by ownership across all facets of the job requirement including people, business, culture & leadership.